We are looking for an exceptional Recruiter to help us build out our Belfast team.
Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organizations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for an exceptional Recruiter to help us build out our Belfast team. This is a high-impact role at a fast-growing, pre-IPO technology company serving millions of users at the largest companies in the world, including over 25% of the Fortune 100.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Manage a portfolio of Engineering, Professional Services and Support openings as we continue to grow our new Belfast office. You should have at least 5 years recruitment experience.
- Drive and manage full life cycle recruitment process for the Belfast office. You are a results driven person, passionate about identifying and sourcing talented candidates as well as ensuring you get the best people hired.
- Promote a candidate experience that is reflective of our company culture and brand. Your strong negotiating and influencing skills will hopefully help us secure the candidate each time.
- Excellent customer service skills with a consultative approach. A great candidate experience is one of your top priorities. As well as a great hiring manager experience.
- Great team player with strong collaboration skills.
- Process-oriented with the ability to track and implement recruiting metrics and improve the candidate funnel conversion.
- Problem-solver able to effectively use lessons learned, iterate and improve. You like to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions and plan for the future.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing various sourcing channels such as direct sourcing, recruitment platforms, events, networking, employee referrals, college and diversity recruitment.
- Strong skills assessment to evaluate culture fit and performance background.
- Plan and drive University Recruiting events.
- Promote and drive brand awareness of Dynamic Signal.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to differentiate the company from competitors.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks