We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a passion for the hospitality industry and thrive on working within a busy environment. We require the candidate to be quality focused, committed to delivering high levels of customer service and client satisfaction to the standards of Aramark
Aramark is a worldwide market leader, award winning food service and facilities management partner to organisations across various sectors including, catering, cleaning, education, defence and healthcare to name a few!
We provide the services on behalf of our large client profile to ensure excellent services are met to the clients satisfaction.
Summary of role:
To support the Facilities Manager, in the delivery of the PRONI Facilities Management contract. This will be achieved via the practical implementation of the company’s management system and the utilisation of the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
The role will be between the hours of 08.45 – 16.45 Monday – Friday although some weekend work may be required if the need arises.
- Act as the first point of contact for all staff and visitors on a daily basis, providing a professional and friendly Front of House service and delivering an exceptional first impression on behalf of Aramark and the client
- Handling Reception duties with professionalism, commitment and always in a courteous manner
- Provide a high level of customer support through services provided by Aramark
- Maintaining accurate and effecient management information systems
- Managing and responding to customer requirements and requests
- Dealing with any couriers/visitors that may enter/leave the building
- Responsbile for issuing, monitoring, maintaining adn stock control of the Customer Registration and Visitors passes
- Management and administrative control of the visitors/staff access control database
- Ensure incoming and outgoing post is recorded and processed
- Management of security clearance database for the contract
- Highly visible and ready to assist clients as and when needs arise with a flexible and helpful approach
- Full management of the room booking system for the building including making bookings, agreeing customer requirements, arranging room setup, hospitality provision and invoicing/debt control when appropriate
- Deputise for the Facilities Manager on all aspects of the contract as required including periods of leave.
- Management and control of all contractors and works orders for the building ensuring that the necessary paperwork is completed
- Issuing of purchase order
- Proven track record in a similar role
- You must be a very flexible individual and able to demonstrate that you can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong administration, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Have a good telephone manner and a proven track record in delivering a high level of Customer Service
- Demonstrate the initiative and ability to accurately complete tasks within specific deadlines
- Ability to interact with all levels in the company and with the client
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Be able to communicate effectively, both over the telephone and face to face
- Have a proactive, positive, “can do” approach
- Previous experience managing a Room Booking system and arranging Hospitality events
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to process a large number of visitors to PRONI quickly and accurately
- The succesful applicant will be requried to complete an Access NI security clearance check
- Previous experience of a multi-functional Facilities Management contract including cleaning, catering, security and building/M&E
- Supervisory/management experience in a related role
- Hold a 3rd level education in a relevant subject
Additional information / comments:
The above list highlights the key aspects of this position and is not intended to be exhaustive. All staff are expected to deal with other contingencies that may arise. All staff are also required to actively support the Company with regard to operational, technical and personnel issues. This job description may be amended to reflect corporate policy and the goals and objectives of the Company.
Employee discounts through our staff programme My Staff Shop
Training and Development
Employee Recognition Programme
Please click the ‘Apply’ button to be redirected to the Aramark website homepage, Select UK vacancies, enter Job Reference Number under Key Words, and follow the online application process to complete your application.
We do not accept CV’S as a sole form of application
Aramark is an Equal Opportunities Employer