Evron Foods Group Ltd is a highly successful company with dual site manufacturing in the UK and Ireland. We are at the leading edge of delivering innovation and product solutions.
We are currently recruiting a Purchase and Sales Administrator to join the Accounts team
Reporting to the company accountant this role will involve processing supplier invoices, credit notes and payments whilst providing administrative support where required. As well as assisting in sales order processing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receive invoices and credit notes and distribute for approval as necessary.
- Process invoices / credit notes to Exchequer matching to purchase orders where applicable.
- Process weekly payment reports for BACS bulk payments and process other non BACS related information for payments e.g. cheque, bank transfer.
- Resolution of matching errors of vendor invoice, purchase order & delivery note.
- Run pre posting reports for management review prior to posting to Exchequer nominal ledger.
- Update the Bank excel files with payments as required.
- Reconcile the bank purchase ledger payments daily and ensure full reconciliation at month end.
- Accurately reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Set up new suppliers and complete credit applications when required.
- Deal promptly and efficiently with all invoice queries.
- Communicate with suppliers in a professional manner.
- To receive all sales orders via e-mail, fax, telephone and EDI
- To process all orders on Exchequer, creating picking lists, printing delivery orders and invoice orders.
- To liaise with customers and confirm orders as appropriate in a professional manner
- Reconcile sales & intercompany sales weekly.
- Assist with general office duties as required, e.g. switchboard, post etc.
- Previous experience in an admin based role is essential.
- Strong computer literacy to include Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in accounts or sales processing
- Experience with accounts based programmes.
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Employer Pension
- Life Assurance
- Company shop
To apply for the role click “APPLY NOW” or contact Amanda on 02838337170 ext. 2522 for an application form.
Closing date for completed applications is 5pm – Wednesday 29th August 2019.
Evron Foods Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer