Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Temporary full-time
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 1 week ago
We have a 6 Month Temp Position within our New Business Processing Team in HUB Financial Solutions. This is an Admin Role in a vibrant office on the corner of Ormeau Road & McClure Street - a short walk from both Botanic & Central Stations.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our New Business Processing Team on a 6 Month Temporary Basis.
The role of New Business Processor is responsible for processing HUBs new business accurately and efficiently. You will ensure that customers remain committed to completing the retirement journey through our service, ensuring customers receive the right outcome.
This is an administrative role, where you will spend approximately 80% of your time completing admin tasks and the remaining 20% includes some customer contact over the phone.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who maintains focus when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring accuracy.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
Day to day as a New Business Processor
Ensure that new business applications are processed efficiently and accurately
To provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient response to enquiries
To take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
Providing informative and accurate information on products and services we offer
To constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, making recommendations and suggestions to improve processes
Skills we are looking for
Whilst experience of customer service or administration in a financial services company is beneficial and would give you a head-start in this role, it is not essential.
Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English or Maths (grade C or above)
Computer literate (MS Office)
Where we are
Our Belfast office is based on the corner of Ormeau Road and McClure Street, in the centre of Belfast. The nearest train stations are Botanic (3 minute walk) and Central (10 minute walk). There is also free street parking along McClure Street.