Excellent opportunity for a Multi-Channel Tool Analyst based in Belfast
Multi-Channel Tool Analyst
Reference 00405 Multi -Channel Tool Analyst
Location Donegall Square West, Belfast
A permanent, full time position which will support the Multi-Channel Tool Manager in the delivery of customer contact initiatives through the Multi-Channel Tool.
Who are you?
An excellent communicator with proven presentation skills. Along with strong SQL/MS
Excel skills, you’ll also have the ability to build relationships with others at all levels.
What you’ll be doing?
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the successfulimplementation of required customer contacts via the Multi-Channel Tool (MCT)
- Develop and produce MI to be used to present analysis of campaigns and delivery performance of communications.
- Ensure efficiencies through development and automation of data queries, processes and scheduling of reports using SQL and other software.
- Conduct Post Implementation Reviews to ensure learning’s are identified and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Have detailed knowledge of the functionality of the MCT to enable you to ensure effective use of the tool and actively look for ways to improve use of the tool.
- Be a recognised expert, offering advice to colleagues, regarding target group selection and channel usage within campaigns.
- Agree and co-ordinate customer mailing specifications and schedules with appointed mail houses and internal business owners.
- Maintain cost management through effective channel usage within campaigns and utilise efficiencies to manage mailing costs in both production & postage of customer mailings.
- Support the Multi-Channel Tool Manager in the provision of the 1:1 activity calendar.
- Support the Multi-Channel Tool Manager in providing local input to and influencing relevant Group solutions and the adoption /implementation of same in Northern Bank.
- Maintain professional expertise and knowledge of all relevant legislation regarding target group selection and channel usage.
- Ensure safe transmission of customer data between Bank and third parties.
- Ensure channels used in campaigns meet compliance requirements and all Bank standards, policies, processes and procedures.
- What experience should you have?
- We need you to have:
- Experience in extracting, manipulating and transforming data using SQL code
- Experience in advanced functionalities of MS Excel to manage large data sets
- Ability to analyse complex data and use this to present recommendations to influence decision making
We’d like you to have:
- Experience in direct customer communications via a multi-channel platform
- Experience in target group and channel selection in direct marketing campaigns
- Experience working in a financial services environment
Why might you want to work for us?
We want to be the best bank in Northern Ireland for our customers, colleagues, partners and society.
We’re ambitious – we want to perform and grow and, although we’ve been around for a long time we’re focussed on innovation.
We’re different to other banks here – we have a European flavour but we’re proudly local & our CEO is based here.
And of course there are other perks…
Salary and benefits
- Salary between £28,354-£35,310 dependent on experience
- Company pension contribution (Danske Bank will contribute up to 10% )
- Life Cover & Private Health Care plan
- Perks card offering discount on everything from coffee to motoring
- 27 days’ holiday
- Paid Bank Holidays
We’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to apply, please make sure your CV includes enough detail to meet the criteria we’ve set out here.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Please make sure you submit your application by 11.59pm on Tuesday 27th August.
Danske Bank is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all.