Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutiona
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a Mixing Room Operative to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to kick start their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
Working as part of a team to produce high quality meat products on time, and in full for our customers.
- Previous experience within a food production environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Previous Butchery Experience
- Prepare Raw Material as per Work Instructions ensuring all H&S instructions are upheld.
- Ensure work equipment is maintained free from damage & recorded accordingly
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products as per specification, meeting predetermined key performance targets
- Ensuring minimum waste occurs during production & reporting any discrepancies
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Continually monitor and review product quality
- Ensure the workplace is kept tidy and operate in a clean as you go environment
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- Willing to be trained across all roles within the department.
- Ensure all relevant PPE and safety equipment is utilized.
We are an equal opportunities employer.