Excellent opportunity for a Mitsubishi Sales Manager based in Dungannon
Mitsubishi Sales Manager
Location: Dungannon Co Tyrone
Department / Function: Sales
Status: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 1 late evening to 19:30pm and Saturday on a rota basis.
Donnelly Group, Mitsubishi are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to join our team in Dungannon.
As a Sales Manager you will be a key member of the Franchise Management team managing a dynamic Sales team to maximise opportunities for the Mitsubishi brand whilst achieving agreed profitability targets. You will lead, motivate, manage and drive your team to provide excellent customer service. It will be your responsibility to ensure the Showroom is well managed with cars, take responsibility for the presentation of the Showroom and build and maintain strong relationships. You will be required to work closely with other departments, and will be hands on with the day to day running of the Showroom..
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A proven track record in sales
- The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to deliver an Incredible performance
- Strong customer focus
- Great computer literacy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivation
- A full driving licence
- To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives.
- To ensure that all sales executives have a current Personal Development Review to maximise performance and to support each individuals development.
- To resource the sales team appropriately on a day to day and longer term basis, with a quality that is consistent with the Donnelly Group Way.
- Maintain good relationships with our Brand partners.
- Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the companies standards within the Sales arena.
- Full understanding of targets, ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity.
- Encourage the sales team to review processes to ensure they are working in the most efficient way.
- Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas.
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
- Manage the day to day sales activities
The Sales Manager will receive a guaranteed base salary, plus an excellent bonus structure; we also offer great benefits including:
- A genuine platform for you to develop your career and skills through our industry leading training and development programmes.
- A sales manager has OTE of £50k (additional earning potential available)
- 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public holidays)
- Company Vehicle
- Company Pension Provision
- Life Insurance Cover
- Company Health & well being package which includes membership of Kingsbridge hospital Diamond club.
- Automatic Cover with the Company Life Cover plan;
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Monday to Friday, 1 late evening to 19:30pm and Saturday on a rota basis.
- All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing Date – 13th August 2019
About Donnelly Group
By joining the Donnelly Group, you will join one of Northern Ireland’s largest independent and fastest growing motor retailers with,
70 years industry experience
Selling over 15,000 vehicles per year
Over 800 Staff