Due to continued expansion SMS Platinum Group we are now recruiting for a Marketing Executive.
Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Rathfriland, Northern Ireland
SMS Platinum Group are one of Irelands leading family leisure groups. The company boasts a wealth of experience in the industry and has developed a number of brand concepts. The current portfolio of brands includes Air-tastic Trampoline, Inflata & Ninja Adventure Centres, Captain Green’s Adventure Golf & Funky Monkeys Indoor Play.
Due to continued expansion we are now recruiting for a Marketing Executive. This person will report to the Marketing & Brand Development Manager. The Marketing Executive will assist the Marketing & Brand Development Manager to market Air-tastic, Captain Green’s and 4 company owned Funky Monkeys centres. The role is based in our Rathfriland Head Office.
- Assist with the implementation and delivery of the brands annual marketing plans including search, display and social advertising
- Assist with all digital marketing including websites, search, social media (paid and organic) by developing and maintaining the various platforms with updated and engaging content
- Executing email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp
- Database management and development
- Monitor, analyse and report on google analytics and digital marketing activity data
- To organise brand promotions, development of artwork and manage printing and delivery to centres
- Assist and help organise various marketing events and new brand launches.
- Assist with development opportunities – identify ideas for business development and follow through to completion
- To conduct market/customer research when required
- Third party relationship management with agencies (Digital, design, printers etc)
- Competitor analysis and reporting
- Ensure consistency of brand in all marketing activities
- Carry out general departmental administration duties
- Any other duties as directed by the Marketing & Brand Development Manager/Directors
- Third Level Degree in a relevant discipline, i.e. Marketing/Business/Communications with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Marketing role
- Experience in both above and below the line brand marketing activities
- Proficient in the use of design software and Mail Chimp
- Highly computer and web literate, with experience in using content management systems
- Understanding and experience of digital marketing and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to promote brands
- Experience of using Google Analytics and AdWords
- Experience in content creation
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work on a diverse set of projects at one time, prioritising and producing high quality work to strict deadlines
- Possess a full current driving licence
- Digital Marketing Qualification
- Salary commensurate with experience
To apply for this role please send your CV via the apply button below.
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th September @5pm