Excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant based in Antrim.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Hours of Work: 38.25
Reports to: Financial Controller
Location: Steeple Ind Estate, Antrim
Employment Type: Permanent
As a key appointment within our organisation the successful candidate will be expected to develop and analyse key financial information to assist management make well informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Involvement in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Report on cost/margin of products/customers/sales regions, highlight areas/items for attention
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Analysis of financial performance and contributing to business planning/forecasts
- Prepare cost and efficiency analysis to assist management in key decision making
- Report on manufacturing yield/cost allocation/overhead recovery/inventory control and valuation
- Offer professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Implement systems to assist in the managing and reduction of operational and production costs
- Other duties as required
Essential Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate must be a qualified member of a recognised professional accountancy body have a minimum of 2 years’ experience gained within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Have sound operational knowledge of manufacturing yields, standard cost variances, inventory and overheads through time spent on the production floor
- Have experience supporting production management with KPI analysis and improvement
- Have a proactive and positive approach to work
We are an equal opportunities employer.