Duncrue Food Processors Ltd (DFP) has been in operation for over thirty years. DFP has grown to be one of the UK’s leading beef dripping producers. Our primary operation is the manufacture of high quality beef dripping which is sold to the fast food, catering and food manufacturing industries.
We now wish to recruit for the following position;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all machines within the factory are checked and maintained on a regular basis;
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work accordingly;
- Stock manage materials and equipment;
- To source parts in line with efficiency and cost effectiveness;
- Help prepare and assist with any maintenance related projects within the factory;
- Take responsibility for the day to day supervision of maintenance staff;
- Produce reports as requested by Management;
- Carry out risk assessments, implement changes where required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures within the remit of this role;
- Carry out any other associated duties as may arise, develop or be assigned by management;
- Be flexible in approach to working hours.
- Have served a full EITB Apprenticeship;
- Be qualified to HNC level in mechanical discipline;
- Must have 5 years’ high speed high volume experience;
- Previous experience working with high speed wrappers, boxing machines, pneumatics and hydraulics;
- Be able to complete reports via SAP and PM;
- Hold a 17th Edition Wiring Regulation Certificate;
- Have a working knowledge of SMED and Lean Manufacturing to include 5S3R;
- Full UK driving licence;
- Experience with lorry and PSV maintenance;
- Previous experience of supervising a team.
- Have a valid forklift licence
- Previous experience of working in the food industry;
To request an application form please contact the Human Resources department at Fane Valley. Tel: 028 9261 0480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers
Completed applications must be received before 5pm on Friday 23rd August 2019
Duncrue Food Processors LTD is an equal opportunities employer