As an IT Support Engineer your role would be to provide technical support, troubleshoot queries and work to provide excellent customer care. You will be expected to take ownership of the problem, manage expectations and communicate in a clear and concise manor.
Key responsibilities include;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Provide timely ‘first response’ to any technical question
- Taking calls and troubleshooting IT issues and problems
- Supporting clients via Phone, remote access & onsite visits
- Using RMM tools
- Thoroughly documenting all changes to existing and new equipment.
- Liaise with 3rd party supplier/solution providers to address customer issues
- Building a relationship with long-term clients
- Observe client confidentiality at all times
- Carry out additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by management
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
- 1 years experience in a managed service support role
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Troubleshooting experience
- Full clean driving licence
- 3 years experience in a managed service support role
- Experience in DNS/DHCP/Active Directory
- Experience in Hyper-V
- Admin experience around Office 365
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.