Excellent opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Specialist based in Belfast
IT Infrastructure Specialist
Salary Range: is £25,000-£35,000, negotiable based on experience.
To provide a high level of technical and project management skills across the company, both to internal systems and to external customers. To continually innovate in order to ensure the technical department is offering the best level of service in terms of services and equipment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities (list is not exhaustive):
- Installation & configuration of complex IT infrastructure deployments
- Successfully deliver new projects and chargeable change work
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- 1st & 2nd level support of managed service clients
- Assisting the team during project implementation
Job Type / Category
Working within a growing Infrastructure team this would be a full time Permanent (40 hours per week) position with occasional out of hours work required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft stack of technologies, including:
- Strong Active Directory experience – install, configure and manage (2 years + hands on)
- Strong Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 experience – install, configure and manage (2 years + hands on)
- Strong MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 experience – install, configure and manage (2 years + hands on)
- Hands on experience of installation and setup of server hardware to include familiarity with the HP product lines
- Strong understanding and hands on experience working with public cloud infrastructure, such as Office 365, Azure, AWS
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise virtualisation software to include either VMware vCenter and ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Good working knowledge of enterprise storage products, such as SAN, NAS, and supporting network connectivity
- Solid network skills including TCP/IP, switching, routing, VLANs etc
- Strong knowledge of internet technologies including DNS management, domain registration, MX record management, web servers, security etc
- Backup/recovery technologies and strategy
- Producing high quality design documentation, possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent personal management including the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team, excellent time management and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with diversity and the ability to articulate technical issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Full current UK driving licence and own transport
- MCSE or MCITP qualified or equivalent experience
- VMware certifications
- CCNA qualified
- Experience in VEEAM Backup Software
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within a dynamic IT Services Company in a fast-paced environment.
Salary:negotiable dependent on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV