Excellent opportunity for a Interim EMEA Service Readiness Specialist based in Derry/Londonderry
Interim EMEA Service Readiness Specialist
Customer Readiness & Enablement Team Purpose
We manage the transition of new customers from OSV and Service Partner project deployments into Business As Usual Operations. We ensure resolution of all escalated services issues from our customers. We also work with customers on a strategic level to define success criteria, monitor customer health, proactively during and following the onboarding, and communicate and oversee quality control. In addition, we act as an escalation point and meet with customers periodically through regular success checkpoints to ensure that customers meet their business deliverable goals according to their requirements criteria.
The Customer Readiness Specialist’s focus is to drive Readiness activities to enablem them ensure that the customer has has a smooth transition to on-going Operations service support. They will champion Readiness activities across EMEA working alongside other team members.
- Interface with the external customer to align on project timelines, on-going education, various project activities and related readiness.
- Liaise with internal partners or OSV Subject Matter Experts to respond to customer needs.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Enablement projects meets their deliverables in accordance to the scope of the services purchased and the agreed timescales.
- Become familiar with OSV’s Services Readiness Methodology and ensure it is applied to customer projects
- Ensure projects are properly planned and monitored throughout the project life cycle.
- Act as a mediator between team members and stakeholders where necessary.
- Prepare and facilitate regular status meetings and presentations for project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Understand the BPaaS service offering in sufficient detail to be able to verbally explain this to customers.
- TBC – Based on the establishment of an OSV EMEA Competency Framework
- Supervisory Responsibility
- This role does not have supervisory responsibilities and will report into the Director Customer Services EMEA.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years + experience managing projects which directly influence positive external customer outcomes or able to demonstrate significant external customer management skills influencing complex issues.
- Working knowledge/language of the following business areas: Workday, Human Resources Information Systems, Human Capital Management
- Associate Degree or higher (Or experience equivalent)
- Prior leadership experience with the ability to lead through influence and be a strong independent contributor
- 2 years+ driving process with a focus on quality and product delivery
- ITIL qualified or familiar
- Demonstrable evidence of working with multiple projects in a structured manner, using formal project tools and techniques.
- Strong verbal communication skills – able to evidence experience of managing complex calls, with multiple stakeholders
- Flexible and able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Self-motivated with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to evidence an ability to be self-reliant and able to learn, understand and apply new skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to technical solutions
- Able to demonstrate win/win & positive customer interaction abilities
- Able to evidence strong collaboration and teamworking skills
- Change Management or Quality Management certified
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website