Excellent opportunity for an Intake Team Leader based in Dungannon.
Intake Team Leader (Retail)
Reporting to the Intake Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient organisation and daily operation of all stock movements and collaboration of relevant paperwork within the Retail Packs factory. Your duties will include the following;
- Check stocks and inform Manager/Supervisor of any issues;
- Inform management of any intake issues e.g. weight discrepancies;
- Ensure stock is rotated correctly and inform management of any date issues;
- Train and develop intake team, highlight any training needs;
- Ensure department conforms to Company Codes of Practice, policies, legislation and customer requirements;
- Ensure daily yields are correct and appropriate yields are met on all products;
- Deal with any product deviations as directed by the Technical Department;
- Work to tight deadlines whilst leading and directing the team;
- Implement Health and Safety compliance within area of accountability;
- Ensuring quality standards are adhered to at all times.
- GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent;
- Previous experience in a production environment;
- Good communication skills that enable you to carry out team briefs and any necessary written communication;
- Strong interpersonal skills, together with the ability to assist in leading and motivating a team.
- 1 year of supervisory experience would be an advantage;
- Basic IT knowledge (additional training on in-house systems will be provided on appointment).
This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work, which will be discussed at interview.
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to our current career opportunities and complete an application form.
The closing date for receipt of completed application is 18th August 2019
Dunbia is an Equal Opportunities Employer