Excellent opportunity for Inspector – Heating Installations based in Belfast.
Inspector – Heating Installations
Contract: Full Time Permanent.
Location: Field Based – Reporting to Beechill House, Beechill Road Belfast, BT8 7RP.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Engie are currently seeking to recruit an Inspector to support the Heating Installations Division in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will provide an inspection service on all-natural gas and oil heating installations in accordance with contractual requirements and statutory regulations. The post holder will inspect all heating installations post completion and provide a full report on their findings.
- Carry out quality control inspections of all heating installations post completion and prior to client handover.
- Ensuring compliance with client contractual requirements (Gas Safe, Sparksafe etc).
- Provide additional technical support, where required for other team members and Managers.
- Ensuring all follow up works are completed within a reasonable time frame for client handover.
- Liaising with NIHE Inspectorate daily.
- Liaise with the Install Management team on all aspects of work that could cause potential for compensation.
- Attend both departmental and client meetings when required.
- Monitor compliance and highlight any areas of non-compliance (Health & Safety) to Senior Management Management/Regional Director.
- Any other reasonable management request.
- Travel will be required – Greater Belfast and North East Antrim areas.
- Relevant trade related qualification – Plumbing/Electrical/Joinery etc.
- At least 5 years site experience.
- Valid CSR Card.
- Understanding of Building regulations.
- Gas Safe Registered.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Proven industry experience in the Construction sector and/or Social Housing.
- OFTEC registered
- IT Literate
Skills/ Knowledge (Essential)
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time in order to meet deadlines.
- Professional attitude and approach to work.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
To apply please click the apply now button below and forward your CV.
Closing date: Wednesday 28 August 2019