We are looking for a smart, energetic and well-organized HR Operations Manager to join our Human Resources team and look after operations in the UK. You will help manage all daily HR operations, guide the growing HR team and spearhead UK HR and compliance projects.
Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for a smart, energetic and well-organized HR Operations Manager to join our Human Resources team and look after operations in the UK. You will help manage all daily HR operations, guide the growing HR team and spearhead UK HR and compliance projects. This is a high-impact role at a fast-growing, pre-IPO technology company serving millions of users at the largest companies in the world, including over 25% of the Fortune 100.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Promote an employee focused culture and drive initiatives to ensure employee well being
- Manage employee benefits, including broker/ vendor relationships, enrollment, claims resolution, and general employee inquiries.
- Manage recruitment.
- Manage employee LOA, including maternity leave, disability and similar programs internationally. You have Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and at least 5 year’s experience in Human Resources at a fast paced technology company.
- Manage the administration of the company’s pension plan, prepare related employee communications and conduct audits to ensure accuracy of plan information.
- Manage the employee onboarding and offboarding processes to enhance new and departing employee experience. Solid understanding of employment law, organizational development, employee relations, compensation, and benefits is a must.
- Oversee global immigration, including visa’s and work permits
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures.
- Encourage real-time feedback within the organization and manage the annual employee performance review process, including project timeline and overall execution
- Maintain compliance with international, national and local employment laws, including completion of mandatory reporting.
- In partnership with the Head of HR, create a comprehensive compensation and leveling strategy and own yearly process
- Ensure data integrity by way of driving best practices through systems/tools, processes, auditing, and internal tracking
- Act as the primary UK HR point of contact for all security audits and manage HR compliance documentation, process and audits
- Lead training and development initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain and communicate internal HR policies; manage the personnel files and completion of employee-related legal documents; stay on top of changing laws both local and national
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks