We are currently searching for a HR Generalist to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated HR Professional to develop their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK. The HR Generalist will be required to support all human resource
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a HR Generalist to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated HR Professional to develop their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
To support all human resources activities in the successful day-to-day running of the HR department.
- Degree in a related business subject.
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant HR experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of NI employment law.
- Motivated and results orientated.
- Proven track record of managing high volume end to end recruitment.
- Experience working in a fast moving, highly pressurised environment.
- Experience of implementing process improvements.
- Experience of driving measures to deliver good People Management practices throughout a company or site.
- Associate membership of CIPD.
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry; (FMCG) within the last 5 years.
- Experience of working with stringent hygiene and technical requirements.
- Experience delivering to meet customers’ Codes of Practice, including ethical trade.
- Support a broad range of HR related activities spanning recruitment & selection; employee relations; attendance management; performance management; training & development; health & safety and payroll;
- Support recruitment and selection by compiling job descriptions; advertising roles and participating in selection interviews;
- Manage starters and leavers processes, to include compiling offers / contracts of employment; induction training for new joiners; processing leavers, and conduct exit interviews;
- Monitor absence and assist with investigations and disciplinaries, including minute taking as and when required;
- Ensure maximum efficiency in staffing all departments by driving regular performance appraisals;
- Provide guidance, support and co-ordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures and practices of the HR Department;
- Assist with processing weekly payroll when required;
- Act as an initial point of contact for all general HR and payroll queries from staff
- Maintain and audit personnel files regularly;
- Assist in preparation for all internal and external audits;
- General HR, training and H&S filing and administration duties;
- Ensure Finnebrogue is recognised as an Employer of Choice;
- Work with the wider Finnebrogue team to implement the company’s policies and goals; and ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supporting the HR Manager and wider HR team in other projects or duties within reason and capability associated within this role to meet the needs of the business.
We are an equal opportunities employer.