To manage all aspects of the Home in order to achieve and exceed required standards as set out by the Directors and relevant statutory bodies.
Home Manager – £40,000-£50,000 per year plus benefits!
Location: Rockfield Care Home, Newry, Co Down
Contract: Full Time (40 hours)
We currently wish to recruit a Home Manager to lead our team at Rockfield Care Home, Newry Your role as the Registered Home Manager is to ensure we deliver the best quality of care which encompasses direct resident care alongside the provision of Catering, Laundry, Housekeeping and Maintenance services.
Rockfield is a 34 bed Care Home providing Nursing Care and has been in operation for a number of years with a good local reputation.
The successful candidate will be required to meet the following criteria:
- First level nurse with current NMC Registration and a legal right to work in the UK
- Post-qualification experience
- Previous experience in a similar care setting
- 6 Weeks Holiday Allowance
- Attractive Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Cover
- Retail Rewards Discounts via Westfield Rewards
- General Mon-Fri Work Pattern (flexibility required)
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Vehicle costs via our partner DFC
- Free Uniforms
- Career progression opportunities within a well-established group
- Support, guidance and training from an experienced management team
Requirements of our Home Managers
- Ensure the delivery of high quality resident care – we are in the care sector to provide the best quality of care that we can with the resources we have available.
- Ensure the home maintains the highest possible levels of occupancy – maintaining a good reputation in the local community and with our colleagues within the Health Care Trusts and positively Marketing the Home within the local community and online.
- Ensuring adherence with all company policies and regulatory requirements; RQIA, Environmental Health, Health & Safety Executive etc
- Manage the resources of the Home to ensure costs are kept to a minimum and efficiencies are sought to help maintain the financial viability of the business.
- To visibly demonstrate your leadership skills – motivate all the team and foster a positive ‘can do’ attitude amongst the team. Supporting your team and working towards strong staff retention.
- People Development – staff retention can be aided by developing your team and offering career progression within the Home or wider group. Recruiting and developing the right people will assist our goals of delivering great resident care and will greatly assist the role of Home Manager.
- RQIA Registration – You must be able to successfully complete the RQIA registration process to become a Registered Home Manager.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.