This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing managed service team within EY which is being formed to lead the delivery of a key growth area within our Global Compliance and Reporting service.
Client scoping and analysis
- Working with the client to gain an understanding of their business
- Documenting all finance and related processes that would be relevant to service delivery
- Identifying any potential issues
- Recommending resolutions to issues
Resource and timeline planning
- Identifying what resources both the client and EY will need to deliver the client requirements and working with the client to agree an appropriate time frame for transition of responsibilities
Developing the service delivery model
- Formalising processes, timetables and responsibilities both for the client and service team to deliver EY Absolute services.
Initial client setup
- Where appropriate, working with the client to obtain the opening data required to configure the finance system for first time use
- Reviewing and testing the finance system once client data has been uploaded
- Managing any client customisations and integration requirements
- Setting up the client service delivery portal
Ensuring client and service delivery team are briefed and trained
- Ensuring training is provided to both client and service delivery team to ensure high performance service delivery.
Continuous development of the EY Absolute service
- Identifying opportunities to streamline systems and processes across the client portfolio
- Lead on-boarding projects for a portfolio of specific clients, as contracts are initiated
- Proactively work with the clients to understand their current finance processes and identify opportunities for improvement or items that could have been hindering efficiency or compliance
- Develop the transition plan and the subsequent service delivery plan ensuring all stakeholders are aligned and aware of their responsibilities
- Configuration and build of IT systems required including any 3rd party resources used to deliver specific requirements
- Transition of clients’ in-house finance functions (or part thereof) to the EY Absolute delivery team in the agreed time frame
- Ensuring sufficient resources have been allocated and trained to deliver business as usual
- Provide support to the Go to Market Process, giving insight and input to pursuit and pricing decisions as required.
Skill and attributes for success
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Strong finance systems experience (MS Navision experience advantageous but not essential)
- All round finance function knowledge (Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, VAT, Corporate Tax, Payroll)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve buy-in from various stakeholders
- The ability to consume large amounts of information and articulate back to stakeholders in a clear concise manner
- Problem solving, questioning mind-set with the view to continuous improvement in all areas, client and delivery centre
- Organised and the ability to co-ordinate to ensure delivery within agreed timeframes
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.