Excellent opportunity for an Electrician based in overing Belfast, Bangor, Newtownards and South regions
Team:Greenview Gas Operational Team
Greenview Gas are recruiting for an experienced Electrician to work in the Heating sector on long term heating contract.
Greenview Gas is delivering a significant long-term contract covering Belfast, Bangor, Newtownards and South regions. Due to this continued growth and recent new contracts we are looking to recruit an Electrician.
Responsibilities for Electrician:
- Responsible for maintaining all types of heating systems.
- Responsible for competently fault-finding on heating systems
- Maintain all equipment and replace parts as and when required
- Responsible for testing any new circuits wired and accurately recorded.
- Clear communication with office staff when completing jobs or having to re-visit jobs
- Diagnosing faults in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure all faults are reported and fixed in accordance with Company guidelines
- Alerting the office or the appropriate compliance engineer of any issues.
- Communicate in a professional manner to all customers
- Assist when required with heating installation teams
- Communicate any issues or concerns with Electrical Inspector and/or Line Manager
- Provide Technical advice and guidance to all aspects of the business
- Adhering to health and safety practices at all times.
- Be able to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
- Depending on the position applied for, the applicant is expected to hold one or more of the qualifications listed below:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 18th Edition
- 2391, 2394/2395 Test & Inspection or equivalent
- Valid CSR card
- Previous experience on Installing fault finding and maintaining heating systems – S Plans
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping a must
- C.S.R. Cards
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- A demonstrated commitment to H&S compliance
- Ability to demonstrate experience of the listed responsibilities
- Applicants must hold full driving licence and permission to work in UK.
- You must be polite and well-mannered with a helpful “will do” attitude
- As the majority of the work will be carried out in residential homes, we will require a recent DBS certificate or Greenview Heating will perform a DBS check as part of the on-boarding process
- Well organised and methodical, with ability to show attention to detail in all matters.
- Effective communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels, and respond well to people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and in a team environment.
- Strong sense of time management, punctuality and reliability.
- Conscientious, polite and amiable.
- Technically and commercially astute
- basic IT skills and good maths skills for making calculations
- the ability to follow technical layouts and diagrams
Greenview Gas is an equal opportunities employer committed to opportunity for all and offers competitive salaries, reflective of experience. Please note, an Access NI request will be required for this role. As an SME, the successful candidate will be provided opportunities to expand their skills and experience across a broad spectrum in a secure and thriving environment.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV