Excellent opportunity for a Dispensary Assistant with Sales duties based in Belfast.
Dispensary Assistant with Sales duties (Part Time / Temporary)
Location: Gordons Chemists, 167-169 Shankill Road, Belfast BT13 1FP.
Duration: This position is Part Time and Temporary until approximately June 2020, working 3 days / 24 hours per week Monday to Saturday as per shop rota and additional hours as and when required.
- Assist in preparation of prescriptions and delivery of professional services
- Assist Pharmacist in providing an efficient, accurate and safe dispensing service in store, ensuring patient confidentiality
- Assist Pharmacist with other dispensary related tasks e.g. orders, date checks, receiving prescriptions etc.
- Assist on the medicines counter when required
- Stock maintenance
- Retail duties as and when required
- Providing knowledge / up to date advice on our product ranges, promotions and special offers
- Accuracy in the operation of till transactions and cash handling
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming
- General Housekeeping
- Other duties as required
- Have an interest in Pharmacy and Dispensing
- Be hard working and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to work as and when required
- Flexible to work in local Gordons Chemist branches
- Eligibility to work in UK
- 1 years relevant dispensary experience
- Previous relevant experience in a similar environment
- 6 Months experience demonstrating exceptional customer facing skills
- Good understanding of professional services
- NPA Interact qualification or equivalent recognised qualification and/or
- NPA Dispensary Assistants qualification or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification.
To apply for this role please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.