Excellent opportunity for a Dispensary Assistant based in Rathfriland.
Position: Dispensary Assistant – (Part Time / Permanent)
- Assist in preparation of prescriptions and delivery of professional services
- Assist Pharmacist in providing an efficient, accurate and safe dispensing service in store, ensuring patient confidentiality
- Assist Pharmacist with other dispensary related tasks e.g. orders, date checks, receiving prescriptions etc.
- Assist on the medicines counter when required
- Stock maintenance Retail duties as and when required
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain professional standards of dress and grooming
- General Housekeeping
- Other duties as required
- Have an interest in Pharmacy and Dispensing
- Previous relevant dispensary experience
- Previous relevant experience in a similar environment
- Be hard working and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible to work in local Gordons Chemist branches Eligibility to work in UK
- NPA Interact qualification or equivalent recognised qualification and/or
- NPA Dispensary Assistants qualification or equivalent recognised qualification or be willing to complete this qualification.
- Good understanding of professional services
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Location: Gordons Chemists, 16 Main Street, Rathfriland BT34 5PS.
Duration: This position is Part Time and Permanent. Working 3 days / 24 hours per week Monday to Saturday as per shop rota, and additional hours as required.
To apply for this role please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21 August 2019