To work as a part of a team to maintain excellent levels of Customer service and cleanliness within the Branch.
Title: Customer Care Assistant (AdultGamingCentres)
Expected Salary range: Minimum wage, 25 and over living wage, Extra pay is given for hours worked after Midnight.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Based at: Belfast, Lisburn
Job purpose: To work as a part of a team to maintain excellent levels of Customer service and cleanliness within the Branch.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure high levels of housekeeping and presentation throughout the whole location at all times.
- Ensure high standards of service and hospitality are delivered to all customers at all times.
- Maintaining high levels of presentation in all areas of work.
- Ensure you are neat and correctly wearing company uniform at all times.
- Ensuring Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Be aware of the security of Company property, reporting anything suspicious immediately.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures relating to health and safety, security and food hygiene.
- Communicate with customers and other staff effectively.
- Report any machine faults and errors immediately.
- Any other duties as required.
Working Conditions –
- Generally working within your allocated branch, although there may be requirements to cover in other Oasis Branches.
- Weekend and public holiday cover required.
- Working hours – (full time) 34-37 hours, some flexibility required.
Dress Code– uniform supplied
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.