Excellent opportunity for a CustomCare Parts Executive based in Cookstown.
Business Unit: CustomCare
Job Title: CustomCare Parts Executive
Reporting to: CustomCare Sales Manager
Date: August 2019
Welcome to CDE
CDE is the leading provider of wet processing equipment for quarries, mines and recycling operations on the global market. The CDE equipment range has applications across a wide range of materials and is delivering significant efficiencies in the construction and recycling, mining, specialist industrial sands and environmental sectors.
Working across 5 industry sectors and 8 strategic regions globally, CDE has been co-creating with customers for over 20 years. The team has been widely recognised for challenging the paradigm of traditional washing equipment supply and delivering collaborative, imaginative and unique processing systems. Our team thrives in an environment where people are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver highly strategic and innovative projects.
CDE is now seeking to appoint a high-calibre CustomCare Business Development Executive.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
To own the process and to be responsible for engaging with customers, fully understand the details of enquires, provide professional knowledge of spare parts requirements, quotations and turn key order fulfilment through to invoice.
- Put the customer first
- Make it easy to work with CDE
- Maximise Customer’s Uptime and Throughput by having a sense of urgency
- Give professional aftersales advice and share parts knowledge, providing the best solutions to customers
- Putting the Customer First; Work with a high sense of urgency to ensure all customer enquiries and requirements are answered and resolved at the earliest opportunity
- Facilitate the achievement of spares sales targets through prompt provision of accurate quotations to Customers
- Receive spare parts enquires in a professional manner, logging all relevant detail on CRM
- Process confirmed spare parts orders on computer system in line with approved company procedure
- Work with CustomCare buyer to ensure orders for required non-stock items are placed as required and expedite to ensure Customer expectations are met and to minimise Customer downtime.
- Feedback any issues or potential issues immediately to the CustomCare Sales Manager
- “Up-sell” CustomCare department services when possible and applicable
- Ensure all chargeable parts are invoiced accordingly including any carriage, labour, subsistence etc is included.
- Follow up fabricated item progress with design and production departments to ensure Customer delivery expectations are met
- Ensure customer data is live and current
- Ensure all open Customer queries are being dealt with and close out as required
- Update the CDE CRM software as required
- Take responsibility for converting inactive accounts to active
- Increase revenue within the CustomCare department by increasing the number of qualified opportunities being worked on.
- Contact inactive accounts via email and phone
- Understand previous buying history with CDE
- Understand who they now buy parts from and in what quantity
- Understand what would be required to bring them back to CDE
CustomCare Business Development Executive – Person Specification
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) grade C, including Maths and English
- Third level qualification
- Experience of working in an aftersales or service or parts environment in the engineering industry
- Experience of target achievement in a sales role
- Knowledge of equipment with the Quarrying, Washing or Water Treatment industries
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and control
- Excellent financial awareness
- Computer literate in Windows based Software Products
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing, orally, and through presentations
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Attentive to detail
- Positive outlook
- Able to work under pressure
- Dependable and reliable
- Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to develop and adapt to new situations
- Team Player
- Good Commercial Awareness
- Willingness and ability to travel when required
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to enhance criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.
Closing date 26th August 2019.
We are an equal opportunities employer.