Excellent opportunity for a Client Manager based in Belfast
The Client Manager – Public Sector is responsible for the development and retention of relationships within Public Sector Marketplace using the National Procurement Frameworks and harnessing the key deliverables of the Managed Document Services strategy. Working closely with the sales team, you will develop a methodical approach to the public sector marketplace and work with the MDS Specialist and Analyst team to develop and promote Xerox solutions where appropriate, in order to grow revenue and strengthen relationships
- This role’s primary focus is to drive business opportunities through the Xerox Managed Document Service solutions.
- This role is expected to manage and develop relationships within the National Procurement body ensuring Xerox has a consultative engagement and deliver opportunities both within the current and future frameworks.
- Be the subject matter expert with an excellent knowledge of the sector, key drivers and future challenges facing the Public Sector
- This role is accountable for the relationship, engagement and performance of revenue streams through existing and new logo clients acting as a solutions provider and understanding how to clarify client needs through questioning and demonstrate this through consistent cross selling.
- Focus on a specific Client listing to ensure we maximise our coverage and value and increase Xerox marketshare.
- Consistently deliver an on-Plan performance.
- Build, grow and maintain a strong business pipeline within Accounts, with focus on New Logo and Same Account growth through the delivery of the full Xerox Managed Document Services portfolio
- Ensure a robust and accurate outlook at all times with remedial plans for any shortfall.
- Drive the governance of the relationship, including monthly business reviews and senior level quarterly strategic reviews including C-Level engagement
- Implement a formal Client Account Review Process
- Carries the full portfolio of Xerox products, solutions (both Xerox and 3rd Party) and managed document services.
- Build and deploy account planning and engagement plans based on the Xerox Value Proposition.
- Create and maintain detailed account business plans for all clients.
- To maintain and adhere to the Xerox Sales Operational Excellence minimum requirements.
- Input specific activity and information into the relevant business processes (e.g. Bid Management Pursuit Process, SF.com, outlook process, events and marketing activity etc.)
- Work closely with client portfolio to provide a mix of proactive and responsive account management
Background, Experience and Qualifications
- Significant demonstrable track record and results within a Technology Company selling within the Public / Corporate Sector.
- Excellent understanding of Xerox Managed Document Strategy
- Ability to articulate the Xerox value proposition to include sector appropriate solutions
- Strong consultative sales and closing skills with the ability to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Good knowledge and experience of the market place in which Xerox operates.
- Industry sector knowledge is desirable.
- Successful proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Successful proven track record of negotiating and influencing
- Proven ability to run and manage a tender response process to a successful conclusion
- Significant demonstrable track record in significant/complex consultative services-led sales engagements and multi-party negotiations with Partners and Clients
- Significant experience in proactively engaging at Senior Executive level within client organizations
- Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to drive revenue streams in new Clients
- Demonstrates innovation and deep understanding of client business drivers
- Relevant University degree or post graduate degree
- High level organisational skills.
- Strong Financial & Commercial Acumen
Collaboration Skills: Able to build relationships, influence, manage conflicts and navigate through office politics in order to get things done.
Negotiation & Persuasion skills: Able to learn when to compromise and when to take a stand in order to persuade prospects to do what needs to be done
Research & Strategy: Strong research and strategic analysis skills in order to benchmark the competition and keep the company ahead of it.
Keen Business Intelligence: Hungry for knowledge, you will conduct the necessary market analysis needed to identify the company´s current position as well as that of competitors to achieve the competitive advantage. Staying up-to-date with the latest economic issues in the industry.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV