An excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst based in Belfast.
JOB TITLE Business Analyst
REPORTING TO Finance Director
LOCATION Belfast – York Road
HOURS 37.5 per week (Mon- Fri)
RESPONSIBLE FOR There are no employees reporting to this role
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The role will be responsible for the scoping, design and implementation of reports, defining and implementing appropriate database queries and reports to enable users to retrieve data from various SQL data sources in a timely and appropriate manner.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The role will include working with all areas of the organisation in relation to:
- Having a full understanding of all organizational processes
- Being a subject matter expert in data quality management and performance reporting
- Effective in-depth analysis and manipulation of data & business intelligence
- Production of accurate high quality and timely reports on a regular basis from existing data Identifying most effective ways of reporting KBIs on key operational processes to all levels
- Building insightful visualisations and dashboards
- Development of reports to support the decision making and analysis needs to the business
- Ongoing development of new routine and ad-hoc reports
- Accurate reconciliation of data as required to ensure the integrity of information
- Effective troubleshooting and resolution of data issues a required
- Effective collaboration with IT resources on the ongoing development of information systems
- Appropriate confidentiality at all times
- Ensuring relevant processes are adhered to and suggestions to improve these are made
- Support of and contribution to departmental and company business improvement programmes
- All relevant administrative duties are completed on time
- Building strong relationships and ensure effective communication with all employee and external contacts as required
- All company policy is complied with and supported
- Personal training and development needs are identified with supervisor
- All relevant training is attended
- Induction, company training and appraisal is supported as required
- Any other duties are carried out as appropriate
To apply for this position please forward a current copy of your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.
Closing date for this role is Friday 23rd August 2019.