Excellent opportunity for a Block Management Manager based in Belfast
Position: Block Management Manager
Salary: Dependant on experience
We are an energetic firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors who for over 27 years have built a large and trusted network of clients in the greater Belfast area. We offer a range of services including sales, lettings, valuations and property management.
We are seeking a property management manager to work in our busy block management department. The successful applicant will be required to head up the smooth running of our block management portfolio. Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Keeping record of all block management sales and details of new owners – apportioning accounts for new and old owners, liaising with solicitors, issuing share certificates and providing management packs.
- Preparing service charge budgets and managing budgets in a strict manner.
- Invoicing clients accordingly.
- Communicating with shareholders and Directors of management companies on a regular basis.
- Ensuring maintenance contracts and insurance policies are in place for each development, having a detailed knowledge of health and safety regulations and requirements for each residential development.
- Carrying out monthly site inspections, recognising urgent repairs and defects and planning for future repairs.
- Organising, preparing and chairing management meetings/AGMs.
- Managing accounts and chasing arrears.
- Meeting and liaising with contractors in office and on site.
- Maintaining current office systems including data management via Edge and Focus (training provided)
- General office duties such as answering phones and emails.
- Minimum requirement of 3 years experience in Property Management or a related discipline. While not essential, a qualified MRICS candidate would be preferable.
- Excellent IT knowledge including the use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to use your initiative in a pro-active manner.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
Please forward your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below