Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Team Leader based in Dungannon
Assistant Team Leader
Job Ref: ATL0819
Working as part of our existing production team, we require Assistant Team Leader as part of our day and evening shift to support, monitor and meet production requirements and make a positive contribution to the Company’s future growth. Production currently operates a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- To be ready at the start of shift, to carry out specified checks in accurate, timely and methodical manner.
- Ensure all orders are produced and packed in accordance with customer specifications paying attention to product quality, label position and print quality;
- To record all information, generated throughout the shift, on the appropriate sheets, accurately and legibly, in particular quality data sheets
- To quickly report any anomalies to Team Leader or Production Manager so that corrective action may be taken.
- To understand changes to product and customer specifications and testing procedures to meet operational standards.
- Support Team Leader in achieving set targets on quality, yield, giveaway and efficiency;
- Complete SOP training with operatives to meet QAS.
- Basic understanding of Production and Customer Specifications
- Previous experience in a Production environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Experience of accurate record keeping
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent;
- This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work, which will be discussed at interview.
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to view our current career opportunities and complete an application form.
The closing date is 23rd August 2019
Dunbia is an Equal Opportunities Employer