Mivan is a dynamic and progressive specialist joinery and interior fit-out contractor with a reputation for excellence and innovation and an international track record of achievement. The following opportunity has arisen within our team based in Antrim:
The successful applicant will work with the Travel Co-Ordinator to provide full travel support to the Marine and Land-based project teams and will provide general admin assistance within the Operations Department and elsewhere throughout the business as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with booking travel for marine and land-based fit-out projects including flights, accommodation and transfers and complete the associated administration.
- Where applicable make arrangements for travel visas.
- Ensure that all personnel attending refits have all necessary information and paperwork prior to travelling and that all arrangements have been made.
- Compile manifests accurately and ensure submission to relevant personnel within the specified time frames. Follow-up with any changes.
- Update travel logs to ensure accurate and up to date information is available to the various project teams at all times.
- Liaise with the project team regarding on site requirements and changes.
- Maintain various spreadsheets and keep records up to date.
- Providing travel assistance outside of normal working hours on a rotational basis to ensure continuity.
- Providing relief cover to Reception as required.
- Assisting with monthly credit card reconciliations to provide accurate and on-time information to the Finance department.
- General admin duties as required within the Operations Department.
- Extensive admin experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of corporate travel would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent IT skills including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A professional and pro-active manner with excellent planning and organisational skills.
Closing date for completed application forms is Wednesday 28th August 2019.
To apply for this position please click the ‘APPLY’ button and either upload your CV or use the Company’s application form. Alternatively, you can contact us on 028 9448 1000 or e-mail us.
Mivan is an Equal Opportunities Employer