Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Not disclosed
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 5 days ago
You will be required to provide efficient, professional and effective administrative and secretarial support within the home.
You will have previous medical / healthcare experience in a large setting.
1. Provides efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support to the home, including document and report production, telephone enquiries, diary management, payroll input meeting and greeting visitors and other administrative tasks as appropriate.
2. Handles external and internal enquiries, recognising the level of importance of particular enquiries or issues and applying the appropriate prioritisation. Passes issues and enquiries on for appropriate action to ensure the highest level of service.
3. Ensures that all information and documentation is correctly processed in line with policies and procedures in order that regulatory, statutory, compliance and financial requirements are met. Maintains the audit trail ensuring up to date and accurate information can be provided or accessed as required.
4. Assists in updating staff and resident records and central and local database systems, ensuring accuracy of all data input.
5. Ensures the effective operation of delegated administrative processes and procedures.
this post is full time 9-530pm, unfortunately there can be no alteration to these hours