Excellent opportunity for a Development Manager living in Northern Ireland and prepared to travel.
The role will be based predominantly in our London Office, as such the successful candidate will be required to travel and work in London between 2 and 4 days per week with the remainder in our Belfast / Cookstown Offices.
The activities of the Property arm within McAleer & Rushe deal with the acquisition, design and development of commercial and residential properties throughout Ireland and the UK. As the Development Manager, you will work closely with the Development Director on a range of large mixed-use schemes across the UK & Ireland. GDV range typically between £20m and £100m, with a particular emphasis on Purpose Built Student Accommodation, Build to Rent Residential and Hotel Sectors.
- Site Identification, Acquisition, Assembly;
- Due Diligence on Title, Planning and Scheme Feasibility;
- Planning & Design to include Negotiations and Collaboration with a range of Stakeholders;
- Preparation and Amendment of Development Appraisals;
- Asset Management where required to maximise temporary Income and obtain Vacant Possession;
- Appointment and Coordination of Planning Stage Design Team;
- Instruct and Monitor various Site Investigations;
- Submission of Planning Application including Pre-App Meetings and Public Consultations;
- Appointment and Coordination of Agents, typically to secure Forward Funding Partners;
- Negotiating and Documenting Terms with Occupiers, Operators and / or Investors;
- Preparation of Construction Appointments and Contracts in Coordination with Stakeholders;
- Monitoring Delivery Team including Contractor and Employers Agents;
- Preparation of Board Presentations at regular intervals.
Education / Experience:
- A Degree / Masters in Estate Management or other relevant discipline preferred;
- A minimum of 4 year’s relevant experience;
- Highly motivated and driven with ability to work individually or as part of a team;
- High standard of interpersonal skills, with clear and concise verbal and written communication;
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team demonstrating commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm and flexibility; and
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Development Appraisals.
To apply for this role please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.
Closing date for this role is 5th August 2019