Excellent opportunity for a Web Developer based in Ballymoney
This is a permanent role working as a key member of the development team. You’ll work side by side with designers, developers and project staff across a range of digital channels. We encourage a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work, and we’ll work closely with you on a career path that fits your skills and aspirations.
In-house training will be provided for this role.
- Develop and maintain websites across the company divisions
- Provide technical support when necessary
- Responsible for writing efficient frontend and backend code
- Integrating data between platforms using APIs with bespoke solutions.
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Meeting designers, developers and project staff for progress updates
- Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements.
- GCSE A*-C in Maths, English
- GCSE / A-Level in ICT/Computing/Technology related subject
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office Applications and Adobe Packages
- Ability to prioritise work effectively, accurately and meet deadlines
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to analyse data
- Close attention to detail
- Passion for problem solving
- At least one year of experience in a professional environment
- HND/BSc/BEng in Computing or related studies
- Experience with content management systems (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience with a backend language (PHP, Python etc.)
- Linux distribution experience (CentOS, Ubuntu etc.)
- Web management experience (DNS, Mailboxes etc.).
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing Date 20th June 2019