Excellent opportunity for VW Commercial Sales Specialist based in Dungannon.
VW Commercial Sales Specialist
Job Reference: VW/CSS-13.06.19
Location: Dungannon Co Tyrone
Department / Function: Sales
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Evenings and Saturdays on a rota basis
Donnelly Group are a thriving and exciting company with an enviable track record of success and growth. We are constantly growing our business and as such we have a very rare and exciting opportunity for a VW Commercial sales specialist to join an established and successful team within The Donnelly Group
Within this role you will consistently achieve budgeted vehicle volumes and franchise related targets through prospecting and presenting our products and services to local businesses as well as helping grow the business through the volume of corporate vehicles sold.
We are looking for a very talented, experienced vehicle sales specialist with an enviable and proven track record of sales and performance within the Business to Business sales environment
- To exceed monthly volume and profit targets by generating car & commercial vehicle sales within the local business sector market.
- To be fully aware of the latest pricing policies, terms and conditions.
- To generate business sector enquiries and develop marketing and prospecting activities to support this.
- To successfully prospect and complete appointments to new potential customers.
- To successfully promote all aspects of the business including vehicle supply, accessories, finance and servicing and service contracts to maximise the opportunity and increase customer satisfaction.
- To establish close working relationships with all departments in the business to facilitate introduction to Business Sector customers and ensure they utilise available services and receive excellent customer service.
- To ensure that customer delivery deadlines are met and handover is carried out to the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all customers and prospects are kept up to date with changes to prices, product, specification and policy.
- To raise and maintain appropriate paperwork accurately.
- Experience in vehicle sales would be preferable but not essential
- Have the ability to deal with, and present to’ business users at all levels
- Must have a proven track record in high level sales and customer satisfaction;
- Must possess strong presentation and communication skills;
- Must be organised, administratively competent and dedicated to achieving results.
- Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel),
- A full driving licence is essential for the position.
- Monday to Friday, Evenings and Saturdays on a rota basis;
- All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand;
- 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 stats);
- Access to Healthcare plan;
- Automatic Enrolment with Pension Scheme;
- Automatic Cover with Company Life Cover plan;
- Manufacturer Training Programmes;
- Company Vehicle;
- OTE £48,000
If you would like to apply for this job please click the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website.
The closing date for receipt of Applications is 28th June 2019.