We are growing our Belfast technical team to support the expansion of our new Vital Point-of-Sale Product suite for small to medium size businesses. With a starting salary of £18,500 you will provide training and technical support to our client base of over 1 million customers in the U.S
The role of the Technical CSR II is to program devices and train new merchants on how to use their Vital and GoPoint Point of Sale product. You will also provide technical support, including troubleshooting of devices and software.
Successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for scheduling training and activation calls with new merchants.
- Program new devices so that the merchant has their specific information on the device at activation stage
- Perform outbound training calls to make sure the merchant is set up correctly and ready to process immediately after the call.
- Provide technical support in the form of device and software troubleshooting.
- Meet agreed quality levels, service levels and other KPIs.
- 12 months in a technical or customer support role.
Shift and Salary Details
- Core Shift – Hours between 10am to 10pm Monday to Sunday. Typical shifts would be 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday.
- Late Shift – 4pm to 12am or 5pm to 1am Monday to Sunday.
- Salary: £18500 (plus £500 uplift for late shift)
- Two weeks classroom training and two weeks Grad Bay support.
- Competitive salary range and a £1000 pay increase on your first anniversary.
- Private medical insurance, pension plan, life insurance and payment protection.
- Belfast Bike subscription and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- 30 days paid annual leave with an extra one day added per year for first three years.
- Two paid volunteer days per year to contribute to our community.
- On site kitchens, pool tables, table tennis and Xbox.
- Pizza Fridays.
- Fruit boxes delivered throughout the week.
- Regular social events.
To apply for this position please click here