Excellent opportunity for Technical Operations Manager based in Moy.
Job Description: Technical Operations Manager
James Mackle ltd is a long established company, based near Moy, Co Tyrone, supplying Apple products to the Bakery and food manufacturing industries. It supplies a number of Blue chip companies throughout the UK and Ireland as well as local based industry.
Due to the success of New Product launches we wish to recruit a
Technical Operations Manager
- Reporting directly to senior management
- Total involvement in all aspects of Factory management
- Ensure that the site complies with all regulatory, BRC and other standards
- Ensure products are manufactured to the highest standards
- Manage the company quality management and food safety systems
- Take responsibility for creating and embedding a continuous improvement culture.
- Work closely with senior management to develop and implement production systems to the highest standards of quality and efficiency
- Educated to degree level in a Food science related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Food Technical/Quality role with BRC involvement and wanting more involvement
- Sound knowledge of BRC requirements
- Able to demonstrate thorough understanding of HACCP, Quality Management systems, certification systems such as BRC etc
- Capable of managing change
- Excellent People Management skills
Salary package negotiable according to level of experience
Please click the APPLY NOW button below and send CV.
Receipt of Applications closes on 28th June 2019