We are currently searching for Supply Chain Operatives to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to kick start their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK. Working within various areas of the Intake department the r
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for Supply Chain Operatives to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to kick start their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
Working within various areas of the Intake department the role will be responsible for receiving stock, booking onto system and issuing stock to production.
- Knowledge of food safety
- Accuracy and attention to detail, can do attitude and willingness to ensure the team achieve set targets
- Be able to work well in a team in a fast paced environment
- Experience of stock control IT / scan systems
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Experience gained within a food production environment
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure that all orders are receipted correctly.
- Completion of all associated Intake paperwork and update of computer system.
- Issue of stock to production, ensuring system is updated and stock figures remain accurate.
- Must comply with all aspects of H&S policy throughout the site –reporting any concerns or potential hazards to their line leader immediately.
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role as determined by the Intake Manager including transfer as operative to another area within the production facility.
- All Operatives to work to a Clean as you go policy, ensuring their workplace is clean and tidy and free from any hazards – this is an absolute requirement for the end of each shift/ shift handover.
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Fills in correct paper work when loading lorry’sPerforms other general warehouse duties as needed
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
We are an equal opportunities employer.