We are currently searching for a Senior Production Supervisor to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience managing in FMCG sector to develop their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK. The Senior Pro
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a Senior Production Supervisor to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience managing in FMCG sector to develop their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn up to £100 bonus per week
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
To lead the Production team in managing and maintaining the production process of raw material through to finished product.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience of supervising a team of various skill sets
- Good Communicator
- Problem solver & decision maker
- Highly effective leadership and motivational skills with relevant experience of managing and developing multi-disciplined teams whilst delivering projects on time and on budget
- Responsible for the overall management of allocated production area.
- Daily reporting of KPIs, GMP’s and contributing to daily management meetings.
- Monitoring of production to ensure that the production remains cost effective.
- Ensuring that all products are produced on time, in full and are of exceptional quality.
- Ensuring all necessary production paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Calculating and adjusting human and material resources required, to ensure we cost effectively achieve excellent service levels with sustainable productivity.
- Provide direction, leadership, development, and support to direct reports
- Assist with the motivation & mentoring of personnel to achieve the business goals
- Reviewing performance & identifying training needs for all production staff.
- Supporting other departments in drafting manufacturing timescales, estimating costs and setting quality standards.
- Supporting the Floor Manager in projects or duties within reason & capability associated within this Senior Supervisory role.
- Working with the wider Finnebrogue team to implement the company’s policies and goals; and ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supporting the Senior Production Manager, Operations Manager & Continuous Improvement Manager in other projects or duties within reason and capability associated within this Production role.
- Develop, promote & support Continuous Improvement & other cross functional initiatives.
- Ensure Quality Manger is made aware of any food safety and quality related incidents where this has not be properly addressed by the QA Auditor.
- Enable with training and progress of new operatives within your department.
- Ensure any failure of a CCP in reported immediately to the QA Auditor.
We are an equal opportunities employer.