Excellent opportunity to work in Sales based in Cookstown
Job Title: Sales
Reporting to: Director
Purpose of the position:
This job will apply to sales advice in relation to Tyres and/or Wheels for a wide range of passenger and light commercial industrial vehicles. The duties will include inspection, advice, quotation and sales of preferred/selected items.
- Customer Service: Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. Establish relations with customers. Respond to customer complaints and comments.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. Select tyres and rims for specific applications.
- Answering of telephones and providing Customer quotations / pricing jobs
- Use of cash register, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers and making deposits.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Delegation of work to workshop employees
- Follow workplace occupational health & safety procedures
- Contribute to workplace communication. Work with colleagues and customers
- Dispose of waste and maintain a tidy work area
- Any other duty as may be required by management
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date