Excellent opportunity for Sales Manager - Eglinton based in Campsie.
Sales Manager – Eglinton
Job Reference: SM – 05.06.2019
Department / Function: Sales
Status: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
As a Sales Manager you will lead, motivate, manage and drive your team to provide excellent customer service. As Sales Manager you will ensure the Showroom is well managed with cars, take responsibility for the presentation of the Showroom, build and maintain strong relationships. As Sales Manager you will work closely with other departments, and will be hands on with the day to day running of the Showroom and achieve the highest standards possible.
Alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will be commercially minded, passionate about the car industry, motivated by setting, achieving and exceeding targets.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A proven track record in sales
- The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to deliver an Incredible performance
- Strong customer focus
- Great computer literacy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivation
- A full driving licence
- To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives.
- To ensure that all sales executives have a current Personal Development Review to maximise performance and to support each individuals development.
- To resource the sales team appropriately on a day to day and longer term basis, with a quality that is consistent with the Donnelly Group Way.
- Maintain good relationships with our Brand partners.
- Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the companies standards within the Sales arena.
- Full understanding of targets, ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity.
- Encourage the sales team to review processes to ensure they are working in the most efficient way.
- Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas.
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
- Manage the day to day sales activities
The Sales Manager will receive a guaranteed base salary, plus an excellent bonus structure; we also offer great benefits including:
- A genuine platform for you to develop your career and skills through our industry leading training and development programmes.
- 30 days holidays (20 annual, 10 public holidays)
- Company Vehicle
- Access to Healthcare plan
- Automatic Cover with the Company Life Cover plan;
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Monday to Friday, 2 late evenings and Saturday on a rota basis.
- All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to our website.
Closing Date – 19th June 2019