Excellent opportunity for a Sales Engineer based in Lisburn.
- Development and management of resellers.
- Providing sales support to the reseller network.
- Deal with client technical issues in a prompt and professional manner, including interpreting customer needs and requirements.
- Liaising with engineering on new product developments, alterations and improvements.
- Help develop the sales and marketing material for the company and its products.
- Represent the company at conferences, exhibitions and sales meetings.
- Accountable for the achievement of agreed monthly sales target.
- Generate and submit monthly sales plans and reports to the Sales Manager.
- Provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager where quotations and offers will be made.
- Responsibility for carrying out any other tasks and responsibilities associated with the role.
- The role will be based in the company’s Lisburn office with expected frequent worldwide travel.
- The Sales Engineer will have the confidence to interact with existing as well as prospective clients.
- Generate new sales and maintain existing contracts and professional relationships.
- Ensure that all sales and commercial activity is conducted in an ethical manner in line with the company’s requirements.
- 2 years+ previous external sales experience
- Good commercial awareness and strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written); demonstratable ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff at all levels
- Experience within a Manufacturing / Engineering environment
- Experience with industrial measurement equipment or scientific/medical devices.
- The ability to present technical information to a wide audience
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office & CRM
- Knowledge of the water and waste water industries would be an advantage.
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.