NIJobs.com was established in 2000, and is the leading e-recruitment website in Northern Ireland. NI Jobs is wholly owned by Saongroup who run 13 websites across 16 countries on 3 different continents.
Sales Account Manager
NIJobs.com was established in 2000, and is the leading e-recruitment website in Northern Ireland. NI Jobs is wholly owned by Saongroup who run 13 different websites across 16 countries on 3 different continents. Our mission statement is one we pride ourselves on and everything we do has one goal: to accurately match the best candidates with the best companies. This is what we do every day, it’s what we love doing and it’s what we’re good at.
We are currently seeking a number of Sales Account Managers to join one of our most successful brands in their dynamic new office space in Belfast.
- Nurturing working relationships with clients to discover their recruitment needs and provide suitable commercial solutions.
- Grow and develop a strong high-quality portfolio base.
- Coordinating written communication, proposals and presentations to a professional level.
- Discussing complex packages with senior stakeholders.
- Sourcing new business leads with the highest integrity.
- Understanding and maintaining strategic relationships with corporate clients.
- Attending client meetings, providing support and recommendations for clients.
- Exceeding all KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Building sales pipeline, negotiating and closing sales deals.
- Sales reporting, use of internal CRM systems and sales forecasting pipelines.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in B2B Sales, ideally in recruitment, media, advertising or insurance industries (this is desired not an essential requirement).
- Have a nurturing, collaborative approach to work and a strong work ethic.
- Ideally will have experience with account management and experience in a B2B environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure.
- Company health care package.
- Dynamic workspace with excellent facilities and local amenities.
- Access to on-going training with our in-house Sales Trainer.
- Our summer & winter all-inclusive luxurious trip (Tiger) for top performers.
- Maternity benefit.
- Family friendly culture.
NI Jobs are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as women are currently under-represented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from women.