Excellent opportunity for a Reception/Administrator based in Belfast.
This is a great job opportunity for an experienced secretary and administrator. Successful candidates will be joining a top commercial law firm in Belfast.
Receptionist & Administrator
- 35 hours per week
- Monday to Friday (ability to be flexible if there is an internal event planned)
- Salary to be discussed at interview
- Reporting to the HR Director and/or Facilities Manager
- Previous customer service/ client experience
- Exceptional communication skills (telephone, email and face to face basis)
- Previous experience of working with a switchboard
- Good knowledge of systems and Microsoft office applications
- Is willing to work on a variety of tasks and flexible in their approach to work
- Ability to organise and multi-task
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Professional and well presented
Job Duties include (non-exhaustive list):
- Provide administrative support to the HR Director
- Answer telephone calls; retrieve and forward messages
- Check voicemail inbox and keep greeting updated with holiday closures
- Greet and direct visitors upon arrival and departure
- Maintain meeting rooms diary and manage room bookings
- Coordinate catering for internal meetings and fee earner seminars.
- Regularly liaise with domestic staff for internal meeting room bookings and set up
- Update telephone directories and employee contact information for call lists monthly
- Updating call management provider of any changes with staff– Titanic suites
- Sign and date stamp hand deliveries and assist with post
- Ordering taxis on account
- Ordering supplies for office for smooth running of meetings rooms, cleaning supplies for domestic staff, office milk, Nespresso pods etc.
- Conference call details
- Counting and lodging money with accounts from petty cash box at reception
- Document swearing duties – writing receipts, giving change, updating and maintaining rota
- Reception rota for lunch and annual leave cover
- Checking emails and faxes and responding to all queries from staff and clients
- Locking reception doors and cupboards every evening
- Keep a daily log of staff who are out of office, on annual leave or at court
- Fire safety roll call at meeting point
- Liaise with facilities on any maintenance issues for meeting rooms
- Keep a log for account manager on any catering orders
- Take card payments for clients and keep a log for accounts at reception
- Cover in the post room, when required.
- General administrative duties such as photocopying, keeping records up to date etc.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV or for a confidential conversation feel free to contact our office.