Excellent opportunity for Provisioning Administrator based in Antrim/Belfast.
- Antrim / Belfast
- Not disclosed
- Permanent full-time
Excellent opportunity for a Provisioning Administrator based in Belfast.
Position: PROVISIONING ADMINISTRATOR
Employment: Permanent full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.15pm
Salary: Dependant on experience
Receiving Customer orders from our Sales and IT Teams; processing these with various Service Providers giving considerable attention to detail. You’ll manage these orders in an attentive manner to ensure our Customers get off to a great start with Rainbow. Whether the order is for a telephone line, fibre broadband or a hosted solution, you’ll be responsible for making it happen. You’ll also assist with Customer queries and help solve order problems and issues, so a strong eye for detail, a positive attitude and a lot of determination is required. This role uses a lot of different computer systems; you must be willing to keep learning on the job as requirements change.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Ensuring that a high quality of service is provided to customers through the consistent adherence to processes and procedures with a huge attention to detail.
- Extensive use of supplier portals to process orders involving timely and accurate numerical data input including internal systems as required
- Downloading on-line reports and collating information
- Monitoring order status on a daily basis and liaising with Service Providers, as necessary, to provide quick turnaround of orders
- Dealing with various Service Operators, various products, solutions and situations.
- Escalating orders as per company guidelines
- Liaise with staff and external parties- supplying necessary information and ensuring that it is passed to the appropriate parties
- Preparation and Excel Documents
- Taking on extra orders when required to ensure efficiency throughout the department.
- Responding to Customer and resellers queries in a timely manner.
- Having control of several email boxes efficiently.
- A willingness to help out in situations that require strong teamwork to make sure we put right situations that have gone wrong for our Customers.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to within your own and related areas
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working with computer systems and a high level of competency with systems.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise work and be flexible if and when required
- Have experience in working within a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous administrative experience with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willing to learn on the job and embrace change.
- A positive can-do attitude and the ability to stay positive under pressure.
- Approachability and willingness to take on extra duties to ensure our Customers have a great experience.
- Previous provisioning experience desired but not essential
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward your CV
Closing date: 25/6/2019
Rainbow Communications is an equal opportunity employer