Excellent opportunity for a production operative.
To perform manual operational duties to ensure customer orders are fulfilled while also ensuring food safety, legality and quality
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform duties as per standard operating procedures / as trained in a safe and efficient manner, e.g. pulling in egg trolleys, loading eggs onto machine, packing product
- Adhere to health and safety, hygiene and quality procedures
- Accurately complete administrative tasks, if applicable, within agreed procedures and timescales, e.g. denester and takeaway sheets
- Report any non-conformances identified immediately to management
- Comply with all company rules, policies and procedures
- Contribute towards achieving and maintaining a positive working environment
- Promote good equal opportunities practice
- Good communication skills / good level of English (reading, writing and speaking) An English Aptitude test will be issued as part of interview.
- Excellent team member
- Hard working
- Punctual & reliable
Hours: 7.30am – 4pm Monday – Friday
Operatives will be required to work a Saturday every third week and will be given a day off the following week in lieu of the Saturday worked
To view the applicatant privacy notice please click here.
To apply for this job please click the APPLY NOW button below.
Closing Date: Monday 24th June 2019