Procurement Manager - Radius Housing, Holywood
Based at: Radius Housing, 3 Redburn Square, Holywood, Co. Down, BT18 9HZ
Hours: 37 hours per week
- Relevant 3rd level qualification e.g. construction,engineering, QS, and at least 3 years relevant experience in a site/contract management capacity OR at least 5 years relevant experience as outlined above.
- Excellent demonstrable IT knowledge of Microsoft MS project management, costings and spreadsheets.
- Experience in property and development contracts e.g. conveyance/JCT/NEC/ consultant service contracts, etc., with a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of partners in the development delivery process
- Experience of preparing business cases and plans and constructing business plans and submitting papers to Board and Sub Committee
- Ability to manage the audit and regulation processes, meet challenging performance targets and ensure continuous improvement of services
- Understanding of the development and procurement process and public procurement requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good leadership, negotiation, financial reporting and commercial awareness.
- Current driving licence with access to a vehicle to carry out mobility aspects of the role.
For full Job Description & Person Specification, please click here.
Hard copy application forms can be obtained by calling Holywood Reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please click here to view Radius’s Applicant Privacy Notice.