Excellent opportunity for a Permanent Full-Time Metal Fabricator based in Gilford, Craigavon
Permanent Full-Time Metal Fabricator
Salary – DOE
The successful candidate will be part of a fast-paced welding / fabricator team, responsible for the manufacture of new and existing projects.
Duties & responsibilities;
- NEA Engineering Group prides itself on its high-quality metal fabrication and service, we expect the candidate to share the same high standard.
- Produce complete items from plans and cutting lists
- Work with mild, stainless, aluminium, brass, copper and bronze
- MIG/TIG welding
- Quality control on items produced, and checks made against technical drawings
Qualifications & Requirements;
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience in stainless steel fabrication and welding, and are able to show examples of previous work.
- A desire to learn and progress, and able to listen and follow instructions.
- Full Driving Licence
Experience & Competencies;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous planning skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working under minimal supervision and on own initiative.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in high pressure situations
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV