Excellent opportunity for a Permanent Full-Time Design Technician based in Gilford, Craigavon
Permanent Full-Time Design Technician
Salary – DOE
The successful candidate will be part of a fast paced manufacturing team, responsible for the development of new and existing projects, finding the most efficient and cost effective methods of design and fabrication to deliver high quality products.
Duties & responsibilities;
- NEA Engineering Group prides itself on its high quality metal fabrication and service, we expect the candidate to share the same high standard.
- Competent user of drawing software to create custom drawings from standard designs, or translating clients specifications into detailed manufacture drawings.
- Competent in checking approved prototypes against technical drawings.
- Working with the engineers to coordinate the full design, manufacture and installation of bespoke products with detailed manufactured drawings.
Qualifications & Requirements;
- Degree educated or equivalent in engineering / product design.
- Competent user of drawing software.
- Must have minimum 2 years professional experience
- An understanding of a wide variety of manufacturing methods and processes including; metal fabrication and CNC machining would be an advantage
Experience & Competencies;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal to communicate clearly with colleagues in the workshop and clients.
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous planning skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working under minimal supervision and on own initiative.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in high pressure situations.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV