Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutiona
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a Production Supervisor to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to kick start their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
The purpose of the role is to ensure that manufacturing processes run smoothly, meeting business targets within company budgets so that Operations deliver products on time, in full, to the required quality
- Supervisory experience gained within a FMCG environment
- Experience of implementing efficiency improvements
- Evidence of strong organisational, planning and time management abilities
- Experience of ensuring quality and safety policies are adhered to
- Excellent understanding of the technical and quality aspects of food production
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Experience within the meat production industry
- Experience within the chilled sector
- Experience of management and control of short shelf life foods
- Responsible for the overall management of allocated production area.
- Monitoring production in the area adhering to all Quality, H&S & GMP guidelines set out by the company.
- Drive efficiencies & hit performance targets.
- Ensuring that all products are produced on time, in full, are of exceptional quality & cost effective.
- Ensuring all KPI’s are displayed on Line Progress boards.
- Completing all production paperwork in full & in real time without mistakes.
- Motivating & coach your own team to achieve business results.
- Supporting the Floor Manager in projects or duties within reason & capability associated within this Supervisory role.
- Reviewing performance & identifying training needs for your team.
- Working with the other departments within Finnebrogue to achieve goals & targets set by management.
- Ensure that products are packed labeled and boxes according to product specifications.
- Ensure correct operation of Metal Detectors, check weightier and Olympus system.
We are an equal opportunities employer.