Excellent opportunity for Motorhome Technician Thompson Leisure based in Co Down.
Motorhome Technician Thompson Leisure
Due to further expansion of our business we are looking for experienced and qualified motorhome Technician/Mechanics to join our friendly and busy team in Drumnabreeze, Magheralin, County Down.
As you will be undertaking all aspects of motorhome and caravan habitation servicing, including pre-delivery inspections, upgrades and fitted extras; previous experience is essential.
Jobs will include:
- Habitation Inspection
- Mechanical servicing and repairs
- 12v and 240 volt repairs and installation
- Heating system diagnosis and repairs
- Gas Repairs and installation
- Woodwork – Internal repairs
- Fitting of accessories: Bike Racks, Awnings, TV aerials and Solar Panels
- Warranty diagnosis and repairs
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
- Water ingress and damp checks
**(If your experience covers any of the areas above, but not all, training can be provided).
- Electrical Low Voltage or Extra Low Voltage Systems
- Basic Caravan/Motorhome Servicing or equivalent
- Gas (would be a benefit)
- Must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal communication skills – has the ability to convey information verbally and in writing to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure – reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Able to adapt to the company’s needs in the way we deliver our service
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
- Clean driving licence
If you have time served experience or are qualified in any of the areas above apply now for an immediate start.
- Excellent rates of pay negotiable and subject to experience.
- No speculative applications please.
- Job Type: Full-time. (Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year).
To apply, submit an up-to-date copy of your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the post clicking on the APPLY NOW button below