Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager based in Tobermore.
Job Title Marketing Manager
Reporting To Head of Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and innovative company who produces world class paving and walling products. Tobermore is renowned for product quality and delivering excellent customer service.
As Marketing Manager in Tobermore, you will be directly involved in developing our exciting plans for continued growth. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic B2B and B2C marketing plans to grow sales and raise brand awareness. You will be a proven project manager with the ability to deliver effective campaigns across various market segments to support our commercial activity across the UK and Ireland.
This role involves all aspects of the marketing mix, and experience of managing multi-channel campaigns where your experience of web, digital, video, e-marketing, print and display will be required to deliver results.
If your experience matches our requirements, and you are looking for an exciting and challenging senior marketing role, we would love to hear from you.
- Contribute to the marketing strategy for the business and develop a marketing plan in collaboration with the Head of Marketing.
- Manage the delivery of the marketing plan to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic B2B and B2C marketing campaigns to grow sales and raise brand awareness.
- Manage projects and work collaboratively within the team.
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Marketing to prepare and manage the Marketing budget to allocate resources to the plan.
- Provide high level marketing support to the Sales Teams and departments.
- Provide creative thinking and inspiration to develop effective campaigns.
- Effectively participate in team and project meetings.
- Develop and co-ordinate integrated marketing campaigns across various channels
- Support various Tobermore teams with marketing and lead generation.
- Manage the production of the effective content to target segmented audiences including web, E-marketing, print, video, and digital.
- Effectively manage digital marketing to ensure maximum exposure across all platforms.
- Responsible for brand management and embed the Tobermore brand and corporate identity in all collateral.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications and activity to Head of Marketing
- Continually monitor and analyse market and competitor activity.
- Proactively make recommendations for strategic direction based on developments in technology and the sector.
- Undertake any other duties which reasonably fall within the remit of the role.
Please click here download full Job Description
Please click here to download Job Specification
Completed applications must be received before the closing date on Friday 12th July 2019 @ 5pm.